curated_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

For 99% of interested, no...but seller only needs that 1 buyer. I could see someone who simply has cash, wants one that's pristine, sees that msrp wasn't that different but figures it's in new condition and not gonna pay taxes and delivery, etc...and simply decides that life is short and why not...they settle on 11.7 and both sides are happy.tommymck_imp said:He's asking more than I paid new for my 2017. Are they really going for that much?
For 99% of interested, no...but seller only needs that 1 buyer. I could see someone who simply has cash, wants one that's pristine, sees that msrp wasn't that different but figures it's in new condition and not gonna pay taxes and delivery, etc...and simply decides that life is short and why not...they settle on 11.7 and both sides are happy.pdedse_imp said:For 99% of interested, no...but seller only needs that 1 buyer. I could see someone who simply has cash, wants one that's pristine, sees that msrp wasn't that different but figures it's in new condition and not gonna pay taxes and delivery, etc...and simply decides that life is short and why not...they settle on 11.7 and both sides are happy.tommymck_imp said:He's asking more than I paid new for my 2017. Are they really going for that much?
More likely, it stays unsold for a considerable amount of time.
Whaddya mean "a little"?...this one has an identical lookGoldOxide_imp said:Reminds me, a little, of Alain Lee's ride.![]()

Whaddya mean "a little"?...this one has an identical lookpeterbaron_imp said:Whaddya mean "a little"?...this one has an identical lookGoldOxide_imp said:Reminds me, a little, of Alain Lee's ride.![]()
![]()

Whaddya mean "a little"?...this one has an identical lookGoldOxide_imp said:Whaddya mean "a little"?...this one has an identical lookpeterbaron_imp said:Whaddya mean "a little"?...this one has an identical lookGoldOxide_imp said:Reminds me, a little, of Alain Lee's ride.![]()
![]()
![]()
I think Alain's grew a few extra eyes.![]()
Alain did set the bar pretty high.mtneers_imp said:I took this picture from the back of Alain’s CB at the 2022 rally…![]()
![]()
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:rofl:mtneers_imp said:I took this picture from the back of Alain’s CB at the 2022 rally…![]()
![]()
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

peterbaron_imp said:Alain, go to your garage, take a pic of your CB's cockpit and post it here, pls
P.S. No, we do not need to see the wings, just the cockpit![]()
