Saw a video, had a few questions...

Obliviontoad

Running like a top
Thread starter
Saw this video from a bike show in Montreal. Was interested to see the slight changes in details for the model shown. Take a look.


I like the turn signals being lopped off, and think the seat is the lower version. I especially like the white rank, but that's to be expected.
But what of the exhaust, is that a sound baffle in there? Certainly does not look cool.
Also the intake to the engine looks white, the whole thing kinda stands out.
Lastly, the Honda logo in the engine covers is blacked out, I am really liking that. Wondering how difficult that would be to do and have be durable.

Anyway, is a cool video.
 
That pipe has a variable baffle in it that did not come to the US, but I'm not sure if it made it to the Canadian models.
 
Thread starter
Should have posted this in the videos section. Was on my phone, and in a slight hurry. I also had the sound turned down. Apologies.
 
Back
Top