jimbo9867_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
I only had a couple of hours to get a ride in Saturday morning before heading to Columbus to visit my daughter. I spent a several of hours cleaning the CB Friday night (including the chain) so I thought I'd like to let it stay clean for a few days. Besides, I needed to show the Yamaha some love. I hadn't been on it in about a week. After the Ferrets post a few weeks ago showing the covered bridge on one of my favorite local roads had been repaired, I thought I'd better check it out. I'm not sure how long the bridge had been closed for repairs but it was at least a couple of years. It was a nice cool, overcast morning and traffic was light. I managed to get almost 100 miles in so it satisfied my addiction!
The recently repaired bridge

A view just before crossing the bridge
[url=http://s172.photobucket.com/user/mbohananjimbo9867/media/IMG_0307_zpszcjmenha.jpg.html]
The recently repaired bridge

A view just before crossing the bridge
[url=http://s172.photobucket.com/user/mbohananjimbo9867/media/IMG_0307_zpszcjmenha.jpg.html]
