Saturday morning project - Road Comet 2 Fairing

LuckyNLife_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
My fairing came in. It was almost 3 months from order to delivery. Worth the wait.
38c45d26b39026e875f9f885766ecfff.

9eef9677a4a579760bd28efad01132a6.

c91f8d33ed7f6f763ea82f81007f7afc.

89f97459ac3458d37b8ee4155ccc1bd6.
 
Looks Great Lucky!

I have the RC1 and love mine. I also love that it will pop right off in just a couple of minutes. I remove mine in the Fall and put on a bigger screen for cold weather. YMMV but I’m a wimp with cold :D
 
Nice one, Lucky. I do like the red of the 2017 models.
 
Thread starter
Thanks all. I had my first commute with it this morning. There has been a lot said that the RC fairing having excessive movement at speed. I had my bike up to 90 and though there was movement, I did not find it to be excessive or annoying. Giving all the talk on this forum, I was prepared for the worst. I am thankful that is far more stable than anticipated.

-Joe
 
It looks great! I think I have the same one but with smoked tint. It was on my bike when I got it so I am not sure the brand but looks the same. I have a vibration in mine in that 3 -4000 rpm range. When I have my cap jammed up between the gauges and the screen it goes away. LOVE the way it looks.
 
Back
Top