[/img]
So the the white truck showed up today.:banana:
I will try to post some pictures.
I asked them to use their Supercell foam on the front and make it wider and add about 1/4 -to 1/2 inch taller.
It feels good, to bad the did not bring any Fl. weather with them to
Wisconsin.[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
I had to include this pic. just for the members in Az. and the south
so you can see what I will be driving this winter:hello:
Arien's are made right here in Wi.
In the house we call her big Bertha :rofl:
[/img]
So the the white truck showed up today.:banana:
I will try to post some pictures.
I asked them to use their Supercell foam on the front and make it wider and add about 1/4 -to 1/2 inch taller.
It feels good, to bad the did not bring any Fl. weather with them to
Wisconsin.[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
I had to include this pic. just for the members in Az. and the south
so you can see what I will be driving this winter:hello:
Arien's are made right here in Wi.
In the house we call her big Bertha :rofl:
[/img]
