Samurider / WhiteHouse bikes

Interesting. The blacked out cylinders on the engine look like the '13 U.S. model. As I recall, that was the only model that had the partially blacked out engine. Not something you'd see on a Japanese market CB. Looks like Whitehouse may have painted this one themselves. I have to say, it really fits the overall black/silver theme of the bike. I like it! :thumbsup:
 
Chapomis_imp said:
I like that cowl, but haven't seen it for sale anywhere
I wonder if that's the stainless steel cowl painted black? (from Mr. T's website?)
stunning look!!
the stainless and black is a great combo, love how they painted the tank - great visual appearance and style- and the cowl in black- love it.
A work of art. The 4 into 4 is the finishing touch.
 
Whitehouse builds the most beautiful retrofied cb11s .

All my dream cb11s......if only Singapore allows for those 4 to 4 pipes.....

Sigh..
 
Back
Top