Samurider used fuel tanks

brougham79_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Anyboday have experience with samurider used fuel tanks? I'm currently checking out the black mugen tank and side covers...
 
Please have a seat in our waiting room. Randy B. will be with you momentarily :D
 
Ack also bought one.
 
Did Silascopathic get his from Samurider?
 
I was MORE than impressed with my tank. Any "scratches" would be easily buffed out by hand and nothing to worry about. It's not like he will send you a tank with belt buckle type or from a tank bag or something like that. It's all VERY minor, if at all.

42aaaeeb0d64e39cded33edf8012db9b.jpg

3bf27250586f2c92a9c83397d589b5f8.jpg

Lord Popgun_imp said:
Ack also bought one.
ACK bought a Whithouse kit, not a used tank.
 
Brougham,

It is very easy to remove the tank, gas cap, and fuel pump and re-install same.
 
I didn't know you bought a stock tank from him. How come?
brougham79_imp said:
Nice...did you install yourself?
Yes. You just need to swap the fuel pump over from your old tank to the new one. I replaced my gasket even though it is rubber just because. I don't know what everyone else did.
 
Randy B_imp said:
I didn't know you bought a stock tank from him. How come?
brougham79_imp said:
Nice...did you install yourself?
Yes. You just need to swap the fuel pump over from your old tank to the new one. I replaced my gasket even though it is rubber just because. I don't know what everyone else did.
I bought this one to replace my WH tank for the trade-in.
I had no problem with my pump gasket, this tank was it's 5th.
 
What happened to your original tank?
 
Randy,

When Ack got the Whitehouse stuff, he sold me his tank as mine was dented up in a garage drop :(

When he traded his CB in on the BMW, he needed to put the CB back to stock so sourced a used tank from Mr. T

Ack also got my dented tank as part of the deal and I think it was sold a time or two and ended up maybe in Minn. or Mich.? Not sure
 
Back
Top