Apr 10, 2016 #41 E Elipten_imp Road warrior Well just remember there is little black market for CB1100 parts vs. other bikes. 2014 CB1100 DLX 2013 CB1100 Std 1990 BMW K75 RT
Well just remember there is little black market for CB1100 parts vs. other bikes. 2014 CB1100 DLX 2013 CB1100 Std 1990 BMW K75 RT
Apr 13, 2016 #43 C curlyjoe Road warrior Riko_imp said: okay, since yesterday it 'arrived at customs' officially Click to expand... Excellent!
Riko_imp said: okay, since yesterday it 'arrived at customs' officially Click to expand... Excellent!
Apr 14, 2016 #44 R Riko_imp Road warrior lol, I ordered the Daytona shield legs to test it in winter time, ow well, I guess I can store them till the end of the year
lol, I ordered the Daytona shield legs to test it in winter time, ow well, I guess I can store them till the end of the year