Samurider response

Peddlin' Slow_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I know a lot of you have used Samurider to purchase parts, but I have contacted them several times on their web page and have not ever received a response. I don't want to be surprised by shipping costs so I am trying to get them to answer how much it would be to ship a part to where I live. I put in all my info., part info., etc., hit SUBMIT and they never reply.
Are they really legit or is this a hit or miss company and should I look elsewhere?
Thanks
 
I have never had any problems when I have submitted an enquiry, But it has been a while since I have needed anything from them. They are a legit company.
 
Thread starter
Hmmm. I click on the Get a Free Quote Now! button, fill in all the information and then hit Submit. Wait for days and days...Nothing. Guess I'll try again and then maybe look somewhere else. Bummer because the price is good and the part is what I want.
 
I am fairly new to this but have placed two orders in the last 6 months with Samurider. He has been quick to respond to all of my questions and both quote requests, including freight, were prompt. Keep in mind the time difference. He is 17 hours ahead of me in California. Everything was promptly shipped and received. Products were exactly as he described. One product was a Japanese part, cb500 mirrors, that he did not advertise but was able to obtain for me at a price below local dealers. I am extremely happy with his service.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
I just made an attempt to contact them now through their "Contact Us" tab. We'll see how this goes. I've waited over a week for the other requests.
Sounds like you guys are happy with them so I don't want to disregard them yet. Thanks for the positive posts.
 
in the past two months I have "submitted" three different price/shipping qoutes. I recived each in under 24 hours. Did just as you did.

If you submitted another request today, it is already the weekend there. I think. Or maybe it's yesterday? Hmmmm
 
Mr T is the best so I guess you message is going into the email never never land. Email him direct.


2014 CB1100 DLX
2013 CB1100 Std
1990 BMW K75 RT
 
Thread starter
I'll email him direct if my last contact does not get a response. It is now Friday and 1:00 pm in Japan, so I will have to wait until next Monday or Tuesday to see what happens. Thanks again for the positive feedback. It will make ordering from them less worrisome.
 
Takashi is a great guy....I've ordered parts from him, PayPal changed the yen to dollars, the parts arrived to California quickly, and he posted pictures of my bike on his website.....I recommend him 125%!
 
From Belgium, asked him a million questions about compatibility and made 2 big orders and a 3rd order is planned end this month.

On every occasion, order or information, his answer followed the day after and was very informative.

If he ships the goods, its always with a tracking number and until now every package arrived on the 3rd day after shipping.
Unfortunately I have to wait around 10 days in total before actual receiving because of customs...

There has to be something wrong with the mail traffic between you both, either you got his mails in the trash, or visa versa...but he is honest, transparent en replies fast.
 
I had nothing but positive experiences:
Mr. T is highly professional -always responsive and attentive to details. Never had an issue and I've asked him literally dozens of questions -all with timely responses, and I've ordered 4 separate items from him -all arrived when supposed to and each item was followed up by Mr. T.
His service is excellent.
I would try direct email instead of the contact form. and allow a day for him to respond unless its a weekend.
 
Not that Samurider needs more praise on this thread, but I think takashi is great. Always email and get a response within 24-36 hours. Ships prompltly and usually ahead of schedule. !!
 
I too have great praise for Takashi. My purchase from him was very pleasant. I must have asked 100 questions before I pulled the trigger, and he patiently answered all of them.

I'm sure there is a reason for this delayed (or lack of) response. Perhaps his email landed in your spam box (or junkmail box), as I've seen this happen before.

I would just send another inquiry and see what happens. Perhaps he just forgot or made a mistake (simple human error).
 
I've only ordered 2 things from Mr T, a painted headlight bucket and chrome instrument covers, and the transaction went perfectly, especially comsidering the distance between us, language difference, money difference. Must say it was really an easy thing.
 
Hey Peddlin Slow ... I had the same problem and the forum members told me to use the Mr T's web site contact button to solicit info (not emails). Haven't tried yet, but still need to order that oem rack so will be trying it soon. :)
 
Back
Top