Samurider experience?

Mickity_imp said:
Having trouble ordering from their website. How recently was anyone able to submit an order? Just keep getting an error message every time I try to submit a request. Any thoughts/suggestions? Thanks to all who respond.
I ordered a Road Comet fairing for my '14 in January of this year. Very prompt response times and they delivered an excellent product. Only downside was the Leadtime from order to receipt but they expressed that before I ordered.
 
Mickity,

Try emailing Mr. T at contact@samurider.com

He has always answered that quickly. Just remember the time difference. He might be in bed!! :)

His on-line request can be, well, iffy.
 
Thanks to everyone that responded to my post about Samurider. I have emailed Mr T and await his response. Again, thanks.
Quickly, I want to introduce myself. My name is Mark, aka Mickity. I’m a longtime motorcyclist and I live in middle America, just outside of Kansas City, MO. I’ve owned dozens of motorcycles and my current rides are a 2013 Honda CB1100, 2016 Honda F6B, and a little Yamaha CT3 175cc two-stroke. I appreciate the knowledge and support shown by members of this forum. Thanks again and have a great ride.
 
rdprdp01" pid="156144 said:
Mickity_imp said:
Having trouble ordering from their website.  How recently was anyone able to submit an order?  Just keep getting an error message every time I try to submit a request.  Any thoughts/suggestions?  Thanks to all who respond.

I have had similar experiences with Samurider. I always gave them first opportunity, but more often than note, I had to look elsewhere.

I have a great experience at

Webike: Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Gears, OEM parts & Reviews

For importing parts from Japan.

David

I too had a great experience with Samurider and Webike Japan.  Multiple purchases from both companies.
 
I posted my experience with Samurider on the Road Comet 1 fairing.  I ordered in September and Mr. T quoted 9 months if I recall correctly.  It was delivered in 8 months.  I didn't bug him in the interim between order and notification of shipping, since I was told it'd be awhile.  I didn't hear anything from Mr. T until I got the shipping notice.  It sat in customs in Chicago for about 5 days I think before it appeared to be moving, else the location update was not updated.  I posted photos of the installed fairing.  exactly what I was hoping for, and expecting.  The only downside was the 8 month wait, but I suspect they're being built to order, so nothing is in stock on the shelf.  So I had no issues with Samurider and what was quoted and communicated was delivered.
-tdbru
 
Update:
A couple of days ago, I posted, in another thread, that I purchased a new seat that was listed in Samurider’s website. I mentioned that Mr. T responded quickly as I experienced in the past.
At the conclusion of this transaction, I took the opportunity to respond to Mr. T that I received the new seat, and gave him the status of our old and new CB1100 forums. Also, I asked Mr. T about forum members needing special orders (items not listed on his website). This was Mr. T’s response:

“Dear Michael,

Thank you very much for letting me know. I'm glad the package arrived safely.

I didn't know that the CB1100Forum was abandoned.. Thank you for the information..
We still sell parts for the CB1100s, but most of the parts were sold out and discontinued for the past few years..

Thank you once again, I appreciate your business.

Best regards,

Takashi”
 
Back
Top