B166er_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
So, it seems with taillight relocation, many are mounting side bags that obviously were not made for the CB. Which model of bike should I be using that has the same mounting points?
For what it's worth, I would really like some hard cases. I am interested in any so if there are some that are specifically designed for the CB, great. Even better, if there are some that are designed for another Honda, but would work on a CB, with light relocation, I would be into that as well. Especially if it means more selection and bigger sizes.
For what it's worth, I would really like some hard cases. I am interested in any so if there are some that are specifically designed for the CB, great. Even better, if there are some that are designed for another Honda, but would work on a CB, with light relocation, I would be into that as well. Especially if it means more selection and bigger sizes.



