jimgl3_imp
Been there
Thread starter
I finally found photo of my first street bike!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I remember still riding my ol' RD400 when the RZ family came out and was wondering to myself: Wha the heck happened, ... as I looked down at my heavy'ish air-cooled 70s model.redbirds_imp said:All those Yamaha R series two strokes were awesome motorcycles. My brother had an RD 250 that was a gas to ride. RZ is gorgeous!

*****I second that!Cormanus_imp said:That was the act of a good bloke, Ollie.
Good point Cormanus.Cormanus_imp said:I don’t know that there is a right or wrong in this. What you did was not only a generous act to the newlyweds, but supportive of your 11-year old son who had made a mistake.