Ryujin Rear Fender Eliminator

I don't see the aluminum rear fender but what a great looking CB. And that's from what's traditionally considered the "bad" side (no pipe). I really like how that shock ties things together. I've considered eliminating the rear fender (have done so on all my other bikes) but am not sold on this setup. I eagerly await seeing how it turns out for you lola.
 
Thread starter
at the time I emailed takashi @ Samurider.com Ryujin was at the mocking & testing stages of the rear fender kit that is why you notice the masking tape on the seat in the photos. No official Photos of the completed kit just yet but Takashi as resourceful as he always is was able to get me info price and availability. It is available for ordering now and it takes two weeks to be made.

Thanks!
the rear fender stops at the edge of the seat so you really dont get any protection from the rain when water starts rooster tailing... this kit reminds me of the badseeds cb1100
 
Man, that looks sweet.
I did the same to my Triumph Bonnie, but every time I look at that gorgeous chrome fender (and everything else) on the CB, I just can't get myself to do it (or any other major look-changing mods)! :-/

:D
 
I sent Takashi a couple pics of my headlight bucket and chrome cups installed and he asked if he could use them on some FB page. Sure. So if one of you FBers see it, let me know.
 
The ferret_imp said:
I sent Takashi a couple pics of my headlight bucket and chrome cups installed and he asked if he could use them on some FB page. Sure. So if one of you FBers see it, let me know.
I spotted the following on the Recent Post pane to the right of my screen: "I sent Takashi a couple pics of my head" attributed to you and, of course, was intrigued to say the least. Has Takashi found a Japanese armorer to fabricate a custom samurai helmet for the ferret? Maybe Whitehouse has developed a retro beanie, propeller and all, made to order!

You can imagine my disappointment when I followed the link only to discover the message was cropped to fit into the side pane. With my expectations so high, you'll understand why I'm not so thrilled at the inclusion of your headlight bucket on a Facebook page.
 
:rofl: too funny

I have that feature turned off on my home screens and just use the View Todays posts link.
 
Back
Top