Ruined...

Thread starter
Summer pop-ups are the best. The wife and I have been riding into Atlanta for work this week (on our RSTD) and yesterday left the office in a downpour. 10 miles east and it was blue skies and sunshine all the way home.
 
Ridem32_imp said:
Rboe. U got a 13 model cb1100 with factory plug wires? Honda plug wires don't short out that often u must have a bad set
No, this was a long time ago on my '81 KZ550 Ltd. My CB1100 has never seen rain on the road.
 
After 14 months of ownership, the most I've ridden in is 5 min. of light sprinkle on the way home from work last year. I normally get a bit wetter than that, but during last year's summer monsoon I was out of town for 6 weeks and missed most of it. That's about the only time of year when we get surprise rain.
 
Back
Top