peterbaron
Road warrior
You need a pair for proper balance!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Good point PB.peterbaron_imp said:GO, your future thinking is good, two installed and two spare just in case if you meet someone who hasn't had ones .....![]()
GoldOxide_imp said:Good point PB.peterbaron_imp said:GO, your future thinking is good, two installed and two spare just in case if you meet someone who hasn't had ones .....![]()
If that situation came about, could it unintentionally violate RLET Procedure and coveted ritual protocol?
I suppose one could drop a pair off the key ring and the candidate identify them, pick them up, and then proceed - by themselves mind you - find the sacred path to the levers.
Another could argue the pair are impaired, tampered with (even contaminated) due to key ring damage (and other pocket lint and nasties).
Hmm, I think this is something requiring Lord PG to scrutinize.


What's wrong with it, RLETs issue?, oh no!Lord Popgun_imp said:Hummm, think about this I must.
Right now I’m thinking about a new fridge![]()



LOL, Cormanus is right about the fridge! But its 25 years old so it’s time.Cormanus_imp said:Even with scant information the fridge problem is obvious: Lord Popgun’s :beerchug: is not cold and the shelf life of his :bacon: has reduced. This is sufficiently serious to deflect even the greatest philosopher from clear thought.
The RLET problem? I think those from the land to the north of the USA continue to overthink matters. One RLET as a key fob is surely fine. I suggest 2 would present such a tasteless appearance as to be unworthy of a Honda rider.
How often does it have to be said that the extraordinary quality of RLETs is realised only when a pair comes into contact with a pair of CB levers and a ferret gets to give an Angel wings.
Well just let me know if you need any pointers should you decide to try again for next year. I have some contacts who could probably help.Frulk_imp said:Tev62....Off the subject at hand....Had this darn virus not hit the wife and I would have been in Ireland again this year in August. I need to look into what options I have for for our next trip renting a motorcycle for 2-3 days on the west coast.
:angel: Thanks to Tev62, another Irish angel get's their wingsTev62_imp said:Irish RLET's fitted, took me a few minutes to work out a fitting strategy but got there in the end.
Tev, how many real minutes is your a few minutes.... and this is total or per side?Tev62_imp said:Irish RLET's fitted, took me a few minutes to work out a fitting strategy but got there in the end.
