Rubber Lever End Thingies

peterbaron_imp said:
Post: #1Rubber Lever End Thingies
In my opinion this important topic deserves a thread of its own.

I am not the one who started and enhancing this rubber business ....
KE, do you have RLETs installed?
:)
I do! As evidenced in this pic of me on my way home from the rally.

68597f171439757d423553590c802131.jpg


I must confess though that both my VTX and Wing are naked. The wing has black levers so rlet’s would just be lost but I suppose the VTX needs protection.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
:thumbsup:..................................................for both sides...........................................................................​...........:thumbsup:
 
:angel: and another angel gets their wings
 
A Padawan no longer you are!!
 
tod.branko pid[i Wrote:='277131' dateline='1601604112']
Forgive my noob question.. obviously I don't want to be an odd one out, but I don't even know how to search the web for RLETs
e3f226801c084e70e3af50127f762399.png

Closest I got to was with "rubber lever end caps" where I haven't made much progress, so in that light, if anyone can share a link I will appreciate it
97f7e8a0274c1c6a1f3984bd1fd57deb.png


Don't want to have to plastidip the levers and say it's RLETs - that'd be heresy

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
Not 'heresy', Tod... just 'bad form' on the new CB1100 and on this Forum!

My 1972 CB750 K2 had plasti-dipped lever ends (PLETs, I suppose??) so it's not entirely outrageous - just infra dig!! :D
 
Thread starter
Wonderful! :biker: :thumbsup:
 
Bazbro_imp said:
No... THIS is the fob you want...! ;)

9da83e6408705156407acf972c5a49e9.jpg
THAT is what I was envisioning late night.

Prototype well done Bazbro.

Does it get weird when you put it in your pocket?

= = =

Note: Some may argue you need a pair on that ring.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Bazbro_imp said:
No... THIS is the fob you want...! ;)

9da83e6408705156407acf972c5a49e9.jpg
THAT is what I was envisioning late night.

Prototype well done Bazbro.

Does it get weird when you put it in your pocket?

= = =

Note: Some may argue you need a pair on that ring.
THAT is what I was envisioning late night.

Prototype well done Bazbro.

Does it get weird when you put it in your pocket?

= = =

Note: Some may argue you need a pair on that ring.
It can lead to, er... "mis-fumbling" in the pocket...! :blush:
 
Back
Top