Rubber Lever End Thingies

ANTICIPATED RLETs BREAKING NEWS IS FINALY HERE:

DANG: installation and my first rd test with the RLETs completed with the following observations:
1* enormous&sudden power increase, so I decided to disconnect #4 cylinder... little rough when idling but safer while riding :P
a218bef8b500f93ab86d6f0b06f6458a.jpg


2* when riding back home, it starts raining, and suddenly a little :angel: resumed whispering "no worries, you are under my wings", sigh

Now here is the proof to calm down ALL the complainers and RLETs deniers:

51da46e8f979516702416964071da5ee.jpg


c7782f1ab44c4e4537d79e8388e64e8b.jpg


dab99941406484b49632f99e13d388c7.jpg


6c625682f6a1e118b4db55923a92c891.jpg


0d0999b104510589ab2a0e3053e344e7.jpg


Would like to thank all our forum members for being so patient and KiowaEagle (did your gears stop grinding now?:P) along with his friend Alan from PA for patronage and successful shipment to Canada.

REQUESTS:
1* Lord Popgun: need a new, RLETs related title....not something like no longer padawan you are
2* check my signature lines
3* Guth, Ferret and Cormanus, what ya thinking about it?
028f47f7a330a8c1314a2aac422b665e.gif


NO longer padawan I am :banana::excited:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:worship: :thanks: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
 
peterbaron_imp said:
ANTICIPATED RLETs BREAKING NEWS IS FINALY HERE:

DANG: installation and my first rd test with the RLETs completed with the following observations:
1* enormous&sudden power increase, so I decided to disconnect #4 cylinder... little rough when idling but safer while riding :P
a218bef8b500f93ab86d6f0b06f6458a.jpg


2* when riding back home, it starts raining, and suddenly a little :angel: resumed whispering "no worries, you are under my wings", sigh

Now here is the proof to calm down ALL the complainers and RLETs deniers:

51da46e8f979516702416964071da5ee.jpg


c7782f1ab44c4e4537d79e8388e64e8b.jpg


dab99941406484b49632f99e13d388c7.jpg


6c625682f6a1e118b4db55923a92c891.jpg


0d0999b104510589ab2a0e3053e344e7.jpg


Would like to thank all our forum members for being so patient and KiowaEagle (did your gears stop grinding now?:P) along with his friend Alan from PA for patronage and successful shipment to Canada.

REQUESTS:
1* Lord Popgun: need a new, RLETs related title....not something like no longer padawan you are
2* check my signature lines
3* Guth, Ferret and Cormanus, what ya thinking about it?
028f47f7a330a8c1314a2aac422b665e.gif


NO longer padawan I am :banana::excited:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:worship: :thanks: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
KiowaEagle_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
ANTICIPATED RLETs BREAKING NEWS IS FINALY HERE:

DANG: installation and my first rd test with the RLETs completed with the following observations:
1* enormous&sudden power increase, so I decided to disconnect #4 cylinder... little rough when idling but safer while riding :P
a218bef8b500f93ab86d6f0b06f6458a.jpg


2* when riding back home, it starts raining, and suddenly a little :angel: resumed whispering "no worries, you are under my wings", sigh

Now here is the proof to calm down ALL the complainers and RLETs deniers:

51da46e8f979516702416964071da5ee.jpg


c7782f1ab44c4e4537d79e8388e64e8b.jpg


dab99941406484b49632f99e13d388c7.jpg


6c625682f6a1e118b4db55923a92c891.jpg


0d0999b104510589ab2a0e3053e344e7.jpg


Would like to thank all our forum members for being so patient and KiowaEagle (did your gears stop grinding now?:P) along with his friend Alan from PA for patronage and successful shipment to Canada.

REQUESTS:
1* Lord Popgun: need a new, RLETs related title....not something like no longer padawan you are
2* check my signature lines
3* Guth, Ferret and Cormanus, what ya thinking about it?
028f47f7a330a8c1314a2aac422b665e.gif


NO longer padawan I am :banana::excited:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:worship: :thanks: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rofl:
 
Thread starter
Well, well, well. Congratulations peterbaron.
 
:angel: and another angel gets their wings
 
Forgive my noob question.. obviously I don't want to be an odd one out, but I don't even know how to search the web for RLETs
84f562a61028b48e11d375e6fbe34aec.png

Closest I got to was with "rubber lever end caps" where I haven't made much progress, so in that light, if anyone can share a link I will appreciate it
26c11c067e335009a3d4eb6f1b0f6deb.png


Don't want to have to plastidip the levers and say it's RLETs - that'd be heresy

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Tod, Honda Part # 95010-16001. You need 2 of them as they come in packs of 1.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
ANTICIPATED RLETs BREAKING NEWS IS FINALY HERE:

DANG: installation and my first rd test with the RLETs completed with the following observations:
1* enormous&sudden power increase, so I decided to disconnect #4 cylinder... little rough when idling but safer while riding :P
a218bef8b500f93ab86d6f0b06f6458a.jpg


2* when riding back home, it starts raining, and suddenly a little :angel: resumed whispering "no worries, you are under my wings", sigh

Now here is the proof to calm down ALL the complainers and RLETs deniers:

51da46e8f979516702416964071da5ee.jpg


c7782f1ab44c4e4537d79e8388e64e8b.jpg


dab99941406484b49632f99e13d388c7.jpg


6c625682f6a1e118b4db55923a92c891.jpg


0d0999b104510589ab2a0e3053e344e7.jpg


Would like to thank all our forum members for being so patient and KiowaEagle (did your gears stop grinding now?:P) along with his friend Alan from PA for patronage and successful shipment to Canada.

REQUESTS:
1* Lord Popgun: need a new, RLETs related title....not something like no longer padawan you are
2* check my signature lines
3* Guth, Ferret and Cormanus, what ya thinking about it?
028f47f7a330a8c1314a2aac422b665e.gif


NO longer padawan I am :banana::excited:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:worship: :thanks: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
All I gotta say is...


 
PB, the Ring is purring and has been for quite a while now. Balanced the Force is.

Tod, Tod. A Padawan you are. RLETs install you must or to the Dark Side you will be with Sith Lord Redbirds. And disturbed the Ring will be. :)
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Do you guys know that there is RLETs chapter #2...just saying.....
Does this have to do with the see-through ones you took off before installing the standards?
 
Post: #1Rubber Lever End Thingies
In my opinion this important topic deserves a thread of its own.

I am not the one who started and enhancing this rubber business ....
KE, do you have RLETs installed?
:)
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Frankie_imp said:
RLET free at the moment as my RLETS, successfully removed from my 2017 model, are recovering in a quiet dark space from the trauma. The deal on this 2019 model was just too good to miss and come the weekend the RLETS will proudly adorn her levers. I’m aiming for a sub 30 second per lever install this time. The 11th century church makes a fitting background for the new love of my life and I intend to have the Monks from the Monastry who now own the church to give her a blessing next time I visit there.
ee6163b0e911b414f06e2dd5a493260f.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Frankie, nice bike ...but your statement needs to be backed by a short video clip...are you really that fast with RLET's installation??
:)
Frankie, nice bike ...but your statement needs to be backed by a short video clip...are you really that fast with RLET's installation??
:)

The weather here has been horrible, so bike is hiding under cover. When it cheers up I will try to make a video of RLET install and you can judge for yourself as to efficiency and time.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top