Rubber Lever End Thingies

peterbaron_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Baron Peter will do almost anything to continue to pretend he has RLETs without actually having to put them on. I thinks he’s a spy for The Dark Side.
I have invisible, certified by our Lord Popgun.
Have you ever seen LP's Ring??

But to find peace within the forum, I will make them momentarily visible, so members can see them once only...need some time...

Also please find the statement from the Lord of the Sith:

To Whom It May Concern
C/O Cormanus, the Nobel Moderator

I, the Dark Lord of the Sith certify that Baron Peter has never worked for us as a secret agent.

Be afraid

Sith, the Lord
3b5f4bd9e600fea036dff439c38101be.png

:cool:
I have invisible, certified by our Lord Popgun.
Have you ever seen LP's Ring??

But to find peace within the forum, I will make them momentarily visible, so members can see them once only...need some time...

Also please find the statement from the Lord of the Sith:

To Whom It May Concern
C/O Cormanus, the Nobel Moderator

I, the Dark Lord of the Sith certify that Baron Peter has never worked for us as a secret agent.

Be afraid

Sith, the Lord
a14a166434646d67aba32db546760c30.png

:cool:

Momentarily visible?

08cd27c737e5d929d9387a6d7300b3e5.gif



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
GO, the Ring is :dodgy:
 
Thread starter
So it should be.
 
Really awesome.

There is a TWO STAGE activation. They will come. I can only congratulate. :)


= = =


I don't believe we've seen this approach here at the Forum ???
 
Ahhh, an RLET master now you are. No longer a Padawa you are.

Report to the wine cellar at your convenience for libations!! :)
 
Ahhhh, smart installation process...something new I learn must!

Lord Popgun, NO libation this weekend, due to an inventory process after the last wild libation, you've ordered :rolleyes:
 
Oh well, can't have it all I guess. At least you aren't stuck in the Tower though! :excited:
 
I spelled Padawan wrong, but Nemo would be the senior RLET Master.
 
Yeah, ... um, now that a new RLET Master walks among us and has shared his divine wisdom, those in possession of the coveted RLET really has no excuse. :huh:
 
Back
Top