Rubber Lever End Thingies

lol he's talking about long ones I suppose
 
pdedse_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
I am in a process of getting luxurious knee high RLETs...will soon know if it is a reality? :D
What? Knee high RLETs?!!!?? Photos!
What? Knee high RLETs?!!!?? Photos!
Pdedse, Pdedse, we just made you Junior RLETs Expert, approved by Lord Popgun and the Ring...you should know this stuff ???

These knee high type are also called DLX RLETs

I'll get the pics and update when have them, so be patient pls.
:beerchug:
 
Like these PLETs?
96cfc1d1446498547fa4de47fb4eb0d6.jpg
 
peterbaron_imp said:
pdedse_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
I am in a process of getting luxurious knee high RLETs...will soon know if it is a reality? :D
What? Knee high RLETs?!!!?? Photos!
What? Knee high RLETs?!!!?? Photos!
Pdedse, Pdedse, we just made you Junior RLETs Expert, approved by Lord Popgun and the Ring...you should know this stuff ???

These knee high type are also called DLX RLETs

I'll get the pics and update when have them, so be patient pls.
:beerchug:
Accept such a difficult responsibility...I cannot, for great the pressure is.

peterbaron_imp said:
pdedse_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
I am in a process of getting luxurious knee high RLETs...will soon know if it is a reality? :D
What? Knee high RLETs?!!!?? Photos!
What? Knee high RLETs?!!!?? Photos!
Pdedse, Pdedse, we just made you Junior RLETs Expert, approved by Lord Popgun and the Ring...you should know this stuff ???

These knee high type are also called DLX RLETs

I'll get the pics and update when have them, so be patient pls.
:beerchug:
Wow, now I need to make a new t-shirt design.
 
Su305, I new, I could count on you...may have a newer version of DLX RLETs, P for plastic?

Mike, is that your bike? :thumbsup:

b2d81355c7d70675f79f3bc77135e8c4.gif
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Su305, I new, I could count on you...may have a newer version of DLX RLETs, P for plastic?

Mike, is that your bike? :thumbsup:

b2d81355c7d70675f79f3bc77135e8c4.gif

PB:
Suhawk305 has the “adult” version of PLETS....I’ve got the “child” version......
1285e48fba4a30d003aea23220ab705e.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Su305, I new, I could count on you...may have a newer version of DLX RLETs, P for plastic?

Mike, is that your bike? :thumbsup:

b2d81355c7d70675f79f3bc77135e8c4.gif
Yes, that is my Superhawk that I owned since about 1973. I installed those aftermarket levers with the “PLETS”, as Cormanus named them, a couple of back when I first posted this picture.
 
I just received a mysterious package from Pennsylvania and I need our members to help me as to what to do with it....'cuz I am afraid to open it..
After recent political events, ya'll know, it could be a poisonous retaliation..ya ???

When I grope it, it feels like two little bumps with a short neck..:rolleyes:

Here is the package:

bb6e571f90cff5999df9cc23b55a5598.jpg
 
peterbaron_imp said:
I just received a mysterious package from Pennsylvania and I need our members to help me as to what to do with it....'cuz I am afraid to open it..
After recent political events, ya'll know, it could be a poisonous retaliation..ya ???

When I grope it, it feels like two little bumps with a short neck..:rolleyes:

Here is the package:

bb6e571f90cff5999df9cc23b55a5598.jpg
This Forum member shared some wisdom.
 
Quit stalling PB. :dodgy:
 
peterbaron_imp said:
I just received a mysterious package from Pennsylvania and I need our members to help me as to what to do with it....'cuz I am afraid to open it..
After recent political events, ya'll know, it could be a poisonous retaliation..ya ???

When I grope it, it feels like two little bumps with a short neck..:rolleyes:

Here is the package:

bb6e571f90cff5999df9cc23b55a5598.jpg
I find it a little disturbing that you're "groping" them....
 
Thread starter
Baron Peter will do almost anything to continue to pretend he has RLETs without actually having to put them on. I thinks he’s a spy for The Dark Side.
 
KiowaEagle_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
I just received a mysterious package from Pennsylvania and I need our members to help me as to what to do with it....'cuz I am afraid to open it..
After recent political events, ya'll know, it could be a poisonous retaliation..ya ???

When I grope it, it feels like two little bumps with a short neck..:rolleyes:

Here is the package:

bb6e571f90cff5999df9cc23b55a5598.jpg
I find it a little disturbing that you're "groping" them....
I find it a little disturbing that you're "groping" them....
lol - There always seems to be an angle to this Forum favourite.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Baron Peter will do almost anything to continue to pretend he has RLETs without actually having to put them on. I thinks he’s a spy for The Dark Side.
I have invisible, certified by our Lord Popgun.
Have you ever seen LP's Ring??

But to find peace within the forum, I will make them momentarily visible, so members can see them once only...need some time...

Also please find the statement from the Lord of the Sith:

To Whom It May Concern
C/O Cormanus, the Nobel Moderator

I, the Dark Lord of the Sith certify that Baron Peter has never worked for us as a secret agent.

Be afraid

Sith, the Lord
3b5f4bd9e600fea036dff439c38101be.png

:cool:
 
Thread starter


Noting that the Sith Lord says:

Quote:... Baron Peter has never worked for us as a secret agent.
I wonder if you can tell us in what capacity you have worked for the Sith Lord? :D
 
Back
Top