the Ferret
Road warrior
uh...NOPE! No cheating. Little wingless angels are counting on us.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.




I can't bear to think of it.Lord Popgun_imp said:Cormanus, you are right (natch) about not needing pliers. However, when Ridem and I put RLETS on the ST1300 levers we had to use pliers to open the RLETS enough to get over the big lever ends. Took both of us, a lot of lube, some heat, and most likely dirty words...![]()
I can't bear to think of it.Cormanus_imp said:I can't bear to think of it.Lord Popgun_imp said:Cormanus, you are right (natch) about not needing pliers. However, when Ridem and I put RLETS on the ST1300 levers we had to use pliers to open the RLETS enough to get over the big lever ends. Took both of us, a lot of lube, some heat, and most likely dirty words...![]()
