Chapomis_imp
Road warrior
Left and right ???? Man...I thought they were like socks, not shoes
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Cormanus_imp said:In my opinion this important topic deserves a thread of its own.
Inspired by Ferret and others, I decided that the CB1100 as shipped was incomplete without the little rubber lever end thingies so, armed with the part number
(Part # 95010-16001 qty1 per package.), I went along to a Honda dealer in Brisbane when I was visiting a fortnight or so ago. I was told they'd have to be imported.
Well, they were, and they arrived yesterday when, by a stroke of fortune, I was in Brisbane again so I went and picked them up.
Those levers look pretty bare don't they?
![]()
![]()
Not any more!
![]()
![]()
They were truly awful to put on. Good trick getting your dealer to do it, Ferret. I beat them into submission by giving them a bath in near boiling water, squirting a dribble of WD40 onto the knob and then whipping them on while they were hot and supple.
I'm now a very happy camper.




Jeff Jeff Jeff. Of course you could do this. You could even take a black Sharpie to the levers and it might look OK. Alternatively, though, you could enjoy the process of the RLET ordering, prep work, and installation which will only serve to make you stronger.Jeffhark_imp said:Not to bash on this but would plasti dip be an alternative. Not the aerosol kind the actual can that you dip a tool in
