Rubber Lever End Thingies

Thread starter
Houtman_imp said:
Instead of using spit, I think that snot will work better.
We will all, I'm sure, look forward to your report on it's efficacy. :P
 
Houtman_imp said:
Instead of using spit, I think that snot will work better.
Mate you are all over this. Snot is less acidic than spit. We wouldn't want to degrade the structural integrity of the levers, would we?

Cheers
 
Well, let me just say that a first pass at the "spit and wiggle" method has been fruitless (although it does make neat squeaking noise). Will try again tomorrow using one of the many other methods... I also have a full dictionary of curse words that I compiled for a project at work (really) and I may have to break that out.
 
Got them on - heated 'em up with a hairdryer for a minute or two, shot hairspray inside and pushed like I meant it. Took a total of about 10 minutes. The key seemed to be keeping that pressure on and don't let up - they want to pop back off.

Then admired the bike for the minimum mandatory additional 10 minutes. ;)
 
StackMan_imp said:
gotta get me some, whats the part#?
p/n #95010-16001

One per bag. You have to order 2
 
Success! Heat, squish, stretch, squish, heat, spit and wiggle. Now she is the belle of the shop building! Gonna take her out Sunday morning and check out all the improved performance characteristics.

90af1b74b97e40eaa4636f03d9bea05a.jpg


d61fb68806819f61b2bbea6b18f850c8.jpg
 
dBuster_imp said:
Will they fit other bikes?

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
Of course not. They are computer designed (NASA design software) and precision machined to the finest possible tolerances solely for the CB1100.

Cheers
 
Thread starter
Blimey. With Rubber Lever End Thingies and Chrome Instrument Covers, there'll be no stopping that thing.
 
If you guys starting jumping off a bridge....... ok I may jump off a bridge too

167f58f6524b0b9145e00f0bb9daab56.jpg
[/URL]
 
The ever so slightly increased drag coefficient in that area creates "Power Eddies" and an envelope of SMOOOOTH air around the rider, leading to increased control and confidence. Really, I tried it over the weekend.
 
I have just seen Ridem32 post a claimed new top speed of 133.9MPH - but if my failing memory is correct, he is running RLET & Honda ShinyValveCapThingies. This new top speed can only be a tribute to a dual Power Gain modifications. But with both of them, is that an illegal power mod?
 
Back
Top