R's Gear "Wyvern" 4-4 Exhaust

Thread starter
Yes. I know it's rediculously pricey. But, I am tempted.

Somebody MUST have installed this exhaust. I wonder if there are any cb1100 Forums in Australia or Japan...?
 
M3-SRT8_imp said:
Yes. I know it's rediculously pricey. But, I am tempted.

Somebody MUST have installed this exhaust. I wonder if there are any cb1100 Forums in Australia or Japan...?
 
Bonafide_imp said:
M3-SRT8_imp said:
Yes. I know it's rediculously pricey. But, I am tempted.

Somebody MUST have installed this exhaust. I wonder if there are any cb1100 Forums in Australia or Japan...?
Chromed Headers !

It'll be a while before I can afford them, but if no other full system with chromed headers comes along this may be it (it helps that they resemble the K0 look closely too)..
 
Geez, I thought $900 for the other ones I've seen around here were about $500 too much......buy your wife some granite counter tops and reap the rewards.
 
Thread starter
You have to admit, guys. The cb1100 would look sick with those exhausts and a set of those red side panels.

I am tempted. The only thing holding me back is the fact that these pipes don't have provision for the 02 Sensor. I wonder how that will affect throttle response, ECM, mapping, etc.

Maybe the HP & Torque gains were the result of remapping. Anybody know how you would take full advantage of this less restrictive exhaust? How would you go about doing it?
 
I just couldn't bring myself to ditch the center stand. But I know you've long talked about the 4 into 4 system, and I'm guessing that whether it's this setup or a different one, there will be a 4 into 4 exhaust in your CB's future. :)
 
Thread starter
Bonafide_imp said:
M3-SRT8_imp said:
Yes. I know it's rediculously pricey. But, I am tempted.

Somebody MUST have installed this exhaust. I wonder if there are any cb1100 Forums in Australia or Japan...?
Yeah. I've seen YouTube videos of the exhaust system.

What I'm looking for is practical info on installation and tweaking for peak performance, best throttle response, etc.

The Japanese Webike and R's Gear sites don't provide this information. I hope there are tuners out there who can take full advantage of the exhaust system, and preserve the Honda's excellent throttle response..
Guth_imp said:
I just couldn't bring myself to ditch the center stand. But I know you've long talked about the 4 into 4 system, and I'm guessing that whether it's this setup or a different one, there will be a 4 into 4 exhaust in your CB's future. :)
Yeah, I've been yakking about it before I took delivery of the bike. But I'm sure I'm not the only one jonesing for a 4-4 exhaust. I think this is the best looking one out there. It seems to sound pretty good, too.
 
Back
Top