Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Cheers!Congrats on you recovery.My brother is going for back surgery on Thursday...kinda worried about that. Whats even better is that you get to ride while poor suckers like me only get to lift up the cover on the bike and pray for a quick return to spring. At any rate,thanks for the reply and enjoy your bike to its fullest...rdtshaw_imp said:Hi fiscy, Happy new year! I have to say it has only gotten better sounding with use. Looks-wise, I have no complaints, but I keep my CB in the garage. I have 890 miles on the bike now and I put it on somewhere around 150 miles. I get lots of compliments on it and no regrets on the install. I know the miles are low but I had back surgery(L4-L5 Microdiscectomy) on the 22nd and was avoiding riding prior to the surgery since I don't think I could have picked up the bike if I dropped it. I just got the ok from the Dr to get back to the usual routine today. Getting out on the CB this week!Cheers!
If money wasn't an issue I would go for full exhaust.. in the end slip ons are mainly only for looks and sound but if I were put an exhaust I would like to see some performance difference. If you don't wanna spend too much money then yea, yoshi slip on would definitely be my first choice. Looks better than stock for sure.fiscy_imp said:And what do you think of it?...do you like the look and sound?
Fit and finish is excellent and just a few minutes to install. It comes with a quiet insert that to me was almost as quiet as stock. I run mine without the insert and in my opinion is a much deeper sound without being irritating at all. I believe throttle response is improved and the slight hesitation I experienced around 3600 - 4000 RPM with the stock exhaust is gone. The biggest performance gain is probably from the much lighter weight compared to the stock muffler. I have dyno'd mine and the EG ratios are perfect throughout the RPM range without any fuel controller.fiscy_imp said:I'm just wondering how many guys are using the RS-3 slip on. Hows the fit, sound,and quality...thanks for any input
I couldn't agree more, Mickey. I really like that scheme..................The ferret_imp said:Interesting... CB 400F decals and paint on that CB 1100 looks pretty good.

Yes it looks just like the 400ss my buddy had back in the day. Only problem is the only time i really saw his bike was when it was in the mirror of my RD 350..just sayingThe ferret_imp said:Interesting... CB 400F decals and paint on that CB 1100 looks pretty good.
Agreed.The ferret_imp said:Interesting... CB 400F decals and paint on that CB 1100 looks pretty good.

Looks real good. Now, if someone would just make CB400 sweeping headers to go with it.The ferret_imp said:Interesting... CB 400F decals and paint on that CB 1100 looks pretty good.