Rossi out

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Just reported Valentino Rossi broke the tibia and fibula of his right leg .. Displaced fractures. Has to have surgery. Same fracture he had several years ago. Probably out for the year.
 
Thread starter
Motocross bike. yamaha I assume lol
 
Spanish : duro-hard + english : endurance = enduro

or

what you overthere call adventure-bike , we call here endurobike
 
Sad to see any rider out for the season especially when it's a rider in contention for the championship. I like all these guys but I'm pulling for Dovi.
 
Thread starter
Been pulling for Dani for a long time. The last 2 years have been rough. Danis aging out, and young lions are now running the pride. Would love to see him finally win a championship, but don't think it's going to happen. I believe his contract is up at the end of this season. Wonder if Honda will renew him for 2 more or if they will give his seat to an up and comer?
 
The ferret_imp said:
Been pulling for Dani for a long time. The last 2 years have been rough. Danis aging out, and young lions are now running the pride. Would love to see him finally win a championship, but don't think it's going to happen. I believe his contract is up at the end of this season. Wonder if Honda will renew him for 2 more or if they will give his seat to an up and comer?
One can only hope Honda will fire Dani...
 
Back
Top