Oct 23, 2016 #1 U Ulvetanna_imp Road warrior Thread starter I was just in the mood for some fun and was allowed to select the binary conundrum for my local coffee shop today... [attachment=5488]
I was just in the mood for some fun and was allowed to select the binary conundrum for my local coffee shop today... [attachment=5488]
Oct 29, 2016 #4 U Ulvetanna_imp Road warrior Thread starter CB4ME_imp said: Who won? The Master or the Apprentice? Click to expand... They only kept it for a day, just to make me happy. Next day it was Frankenstein's Monster or Dracula. They probably changed it right away. clearviewx_imp said: don't get it Click to expand... It's a way to get more tips. Give people a chance to "vote" with their tip money. Naturally I seeded Rossi's cup. The money was already in the cups to begin with, though.
CB4ME_imp said: Who won? The Master or the Apprentice? Click to expand... They only kept it for a day, just to make me happy. Next day it was Frankenstein's Monster or Dracula. They probably changed it right away. clearviewx_imp said: don't get it Click to expand... It's a way to get more tips. Give people a chance to "vote" with their tip money. Naturally I seeded Rossi's cup. The money was already in the cups to begin with, though.