Roll With It

When you start off with a slow speed get-off, you got my attention...and then lane splitting (WOOF!@), sidewalk riding, pickup-goat, fog, good deed doing, 4 wheeling and more! Very entertaining video.
 
Thread starter
pdedse_imp said:
When you start off with a slow speed get-off, you got my attention...and then lane splitting (WOOF!@), sidewalk riding, pickup-goat, fog, good deed doing, 4 wheeling and more! Very entertaining video.
Thanks! The 4 wheeling (RC trucks) was in Oregon visiting my son...

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
 
I was actually commenting on the mileage

I've since watched the video (I don't usually watch Youtube vids) and all I have to say is it's crazy where you ride and I'm glad I ride where I ride lol
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
I was actually commenting on the mileage

I've since watched the video (I don't usually watch Youtube vids) and all I have to say is it's crazy where you ride and I'm glad I ride where I ride lol
Lol. Yeah. I actually tell myself that I'm getting ready for battle when I'm gearing up for my commute every day!!

"At least I get to ride"

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
 
Nice video, please take care out there. I would probably stop riding or ride at midnight if the maze looked like this around my home. Wonder what 'finger" you showed at 4:39 into the vid ?
 
Thread starter
The Gecko_imp said:
Nice video, please take care out there. I would probably stop riding or ride at midnight if the maze looked like this around my home. Wonder what 'finger" you showed at 4:39 into the vid ?
Ha! It's not as bad as you think really. As far as the finger, they acknowledged that they were wrong and I was trying to tell them to watch the road!!! People that have no clue when they almost hit you get the real finger!!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
 
You look like you have a healthy appreciation of risk MMC. Last week I was over seeing my brother in Santa Clarita, CA and took the bus from Van Nuys to LAX on the way back to save dragging his wife through all of that freeway traffic. A lot of brave (??) souls lane splitting at crazy speeds on two wheels. I lane split in busy traffic here and there is less room but the speed differential of these fellas was something else. I just couldn't see them leaving themselves any reaction time to an untoward manoeuvre.
 
Back
Top