Roadcrafter

Django

Road warrior
Thread starter
Guess, what's new at this picture:

3697dafded720c6568ad279cf231aec1.jpg
 
You've had a haircut? And lost the panniers.
 
You lost some weight, and your helmet

j/k glad it finally came. Looks quite dashing. How's the fit?
 
Ah ... I remember. Happy with it?
 
Sharp looking RC!
Those aerostich guys know how to fit a suit.
Mine was ordered off the racks, and it fits me better than
any suit I've ever owned.
 
Thread starter
The fit is perfect. I talked to the lady and gave here my sizes. She suggested one of those many base sizes plus some modifications. I also ordered the forward rotated sleeves and some extra space for bent knees. Took some time, but 2 weeks ago it came and fitted right out of the box perfectly.

First I had some problems, as it's really heavy and the collar was very stiff and annoying. But after some breaking in we are really good friends.

Last Friday and yesterday I rode it thru really hefty thunderstorms. Well, there are limits when you ride thru rain like brakewater. But I wouldn't give it back. It's a great motorcycle suit and it makes you really flexible on dressing. You can just wear what's best for current situation under it.

Mainly I use it for commuting, which is very practical. It wears and unwears so fast. I just have my office dress under it. No more cloth changes.
 
Django_imp said:
The fit is perfect. I talked to the lady and gave here my sizes. She suggested one of those many base sizes plus some modifications. I also ordered the forward rotated sleeves and some extra space for bent knees. Took some time, but 2 weeks ago it came and fitted right out of the box perfectly.

First I had some problems, as it's really heavy and the collar was very stiff and annoying. But after some breaking in we are really good friends.

Last Friday and yesterday I rode it thru really hefty thunderstorms. Well, there are limits when you ride thru rain like brakewater. But I wouldn't give it back. It's a great motorcycle suit and it makes you really flexible on dressing. You can just wear what's best for current situation under it.

Mainly I use it for commuting, which is very practical. It wears and unwears so fast. I just have my office dress under it. No more cloth changes.
Very tempting for commuting here in the Pacific Northwest where it tends to be rather damp most of the year. The easy on / easy off would be icing on the cake.
 
Welcome to the wonderful world of Roadcrafter ownership, Django.
I bought my Roadcrafter suit in 1991 and used it daily for my commute. I still own that suit, for 25 years now
There is no better riding gear, IMHO, than a Roadcrafter.
 
Owner of a Roadcrafter pants since 2007 and quite impressed with the quality and materials. It gets a bit too hot for summer but great for fall/winter/spring.. Yes we do ride here in Winter!
 
Back
Top