Road trip.

olafurarason_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Drove 250 km on this cold and rainy day. This picture is taken in the deserted highlands of Iceland. The snow-covered mountain far in the background is Herdubreid. This impressive mountain, 1682 m high, is often called 'the queen of Icelandic mountains' and was voted the Icelandic 'national mountain' in a 2002 poll.
 
olafurarason_imp said:
Drove 250 km on this cold and rainy day. This picture is taken in the deserted highlands of Iceland. The snow-covered mountain far in the background is Herdubreid. This impressive mountain, 1682 m high, is often called 'the queen of Icelandic mountains' and was voted the Icelandic 'national mountain' in a 2002 poll.
Sounds amazing, I gotta get a proper Adevnture bike so I can travel the world until I run outta money already

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
Does sound like quite the adventure. For some reason Iceland was never on my radar for places to tour lol.
 
Fabulous, olafurarason. RLETs do Iceland.
 
Two eyes or two RLETs?
 
Love the graphics on the side of the top case. Could you tell us how they were done?
 
Thread starter
clearviewx_imp said:
Love the graphics on the side of the top case. Could you tell us how they were done?
I got these stickers form Aliexpress himself:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...order_list.order_list_main.110.53ab1802A4uNQC
Rolls_imp said:
Starkly beautiful. I hope you picked up those glasses before taking off!
Leaving my RayBan´s Pilots behind? No way.
Cormanus_imp said:
Fabulous, olafurarason. RLETs do Iceland.
RLET. I had to google. :D
 
This has to be the only CB1100 in Iceland, no?

Mrs. G and I have Iceland on our bucket list.

I left a coveted pair of Ray Bans behind in a car I had sold. Bummed to this day.
 
Great picture. Going to Iceland at the end of June with the family--can't wait. Have you been to the motorcycle museum in Akureyri? Is it worth the trip?
 
Thread starter
mpuhl_imp said:
Great picture. Going to Iceland at the end of June with the family--can't wait. Have you been to the motorcycle museum in Akureyri? Is it worth the trip?
Aha. Nice to hear. I have been to the motorcycle museum. Frankly I have seen them many much bigger abroad, but I think it´s worth it for motorbike enthusiasts. This museum details the history of the motorcycle through important bikes and stories of colourful characters.
 
Thread starter
Gone in 60_imp said:
This has to be the only CB1100 in Iceland, no?

Mrs. G and I have Iceland on our bucket list.

I left a coveted pair of Ray Bans behind in a car I had sold. Bummed to this day.
Actually they are four CB1100 here on the Rock, as far as I´m aware of.
 
Back
Top