Road trip France

Paul_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hello All,

I hit the road beginning of August. Went from Paris to Normandie and (almost) all along the coast to Vendée through Bretagne.

Enjoy ;)


 
nice, I really like that you combined smaller clips to make the one bigger movie, some people don't know to do that. It's more interesting that way.
You had a lot on that CB, were you camping or staying in rooms?
 
Thread starter
HikerToo_imp said:
nice, I really like that you combined smaller clips to make the one bigger movie, some people don't know to do that. It's more interesting that way.
You had a lot on that CB, were you camping or staying in rooms?

Thanks! I am glad you enjoyed it

HikerToo_imp said:
nice, I really like that you combined smaller clips to make the one bigger movie, some people don't know to do that. It's more interesting that way.
You had a lot on that CB, were you camping or staying in rooms?
I had all that was needed to go camping but I have to admit that I went in hotels. I was really disapointed with the sit. I had to stop maximum every 2hours and I didn't wanted to: the ride was such a pleasure with the cb. Very smooth yet powerfull accelerations when needed/wanted.
So I was very tired and to enjoy fully the tomorrow I rent rooms.
 
Paul, there's been plenty of disappointment with the seat and there are lots of options discussed on the forum. Being an incurable cheapskate, I've settled on an AirHawk seat pad; but there seem to be any number of good seat replacements available.

By the way, I enjoyed your video. Well done.
 
Very nice video. Good job editing!

I finally broke down (cost) and ordered a K&H seat from samurider.com. Hopefully I will get it soon and it solves my sore backside problem.
 
Thread starter
Problem is I can't decide precisely the direction I will take for my CB modifications. I hesitate between a cafe style, a K10 style or even a mix in between. I could as well say that I have no clue yet! The sit of course is a piece of the puzzle and must be modify. I am currently drawing sketches of what I want before breaking my piggy-bank.
 
Paul, very nice video! My wife and I will be taking an 8 day river cruise in northern France with an extra 3 days in Paris next summer. We're looking forward to seeing your beautiful country.
 
ride4now_imp said:
Paul, very nice video! My wife and I will be taking an 8 day river cruise in northern France with an extra 3 days in Paris next summer. We're looking forward to seeing your beautiful country.
Blimey RFN, you venturing overseas. Nice. Paris est manifique.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
ride4now_imp said:
Paul, very nice video! My wife and I will be taking an 8 day river cruise in northern France with an extra 3 days in Paris next summer. We're looking forward to seeing your beautiful country.
Blimey RFN, you venturing overseas. Nice. Paris est manifique.
Blimey RFN, you venturing overseas. Nice. Paris est manifique.
Wow...I must have drank too much beer when you visited, you seem to know me pretty well. It is out of character for us as we've spent a lifetime, so far, trying to see the USA first. And we've seen most of it. But it's our 40th wedding anniversary, Paris is the most romantic city in the world, Viking really looks top notch, and I get to see Normandy which is on my bucket list. Est manifique indeed!
 
I loved Normandy, and have a mixed view of Paris. I started off enjoying it very much indeed and then got a savage attack of gout which rather took the edge of it. I'll just have to go back. *sigh*

Just realised: you were very young when you got married. Well done the pair of you.
 
Back
Top