Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
HikerToo_imp said:nice, I really like that you combined smaller clips to make the one bigger movie, some people don't know to do that. It's more interesting that way.
You had a lot on that CB, were you camping or staying in rooms?
I had all that was needed to go camping but I have to admit that I went in hotels. I was really disapointed with the sit. I had to stop maximum every 2hours and I didn't wanted to: the ride was such a pleasure with the cb. Very smooth yet powerfull accelerations when needed/wanted.HikerToo_imp said:nice, I really like that you combined smaller clips to make the one bigger movie, some people don't know to do that. It's more interesting that way.
You had a lot on that CB, were you camping or staying in rooms?

Blimey RFN, you venturing overseas. Nice. Paris est manifique.ride4now_imp said:Paul, very nice video! My wife and I will be taking an 8 day river cruise in northern France with an extra 3 days in Paris next summer. We're looking forward to seeing your beautiful country.
Blimey RFN, you venturing overseas. Nice. Paris est manifique.Cormanus_imp said:Blimey RFN, you venturing overseas. Nice. Paris est manifique.ride4now_imp said:Paul, very nice video! My wife and I will be taking an 8 day river cruise in northern France with an extra 3 days in Paris next summer. We're looking forward to seeing your beautiful country.