Road Rage Incident

HOLY CRAP.. well that's about as blatant as it gets. Glad someone was shooting video.

Stay classy ... and remember..someone just may be shooting video.
 
Frulk, it wasn't clear to me whether the charges referred to in the article related to this or another incident. He certainly shouldn't be allowed a licence.
 
This is nuts. I can't imagine the mindset of a person who would do this to someone else, or even to themselves, as there is basically zero chance of getting away with it (even without video).
 
couple things that i live by on my bike:

All ties go to the car - cars are always bigger, so they always win.
You never know who is driving that car, so road rage on the bike is 100% out of the question.

The guy driving the car was a thug ex-con ...
 
12cb96vfr_imp said:
couple things that i live by on my bike:

All ties go to the car - cars are always bigger, so they always win.
You never know who is driving that car, so road rage on the bike is 100% out of the question.

The guy driving the car was a thug ex-con ...
Good words to continue living by.
 
Not sure what race has to do with the situation? I sure hope they did blood alcohol and drug tests. And I sure hope he get a lot of years behind bars.
 
Elipten did I miss something? Where was the reference to race?

I'm pleased to hear the charges are attempted murder.
 
Back
Top