Road Racing and TT Countdown

Capo

Road warrior
Thread starter
Hey, CB11'ers, I'll be heading to the Isle of Man for the TT again, my 8th year now, and doing some media work as well, because what's a vacation without the pressure of deadlines! I'll be writing for Motorcycle.com and capturing and producing video for some TV segments. Next week, my friend, and brave young man Graham English, takes on the North West 200, Ireland’s largest sporting event and one of the world’s fastest road races. Here is the new video we produced for him, and I encourage friends and enthusiasts to support and sponsor Graham on this mission. It's a wonderful event, which, sadly, gets no coverage here in the US. But you can listen in online at:
Motorbikes - BBC Sport
And find more information here:
North West 200 Post-Race Week 2026 - North West 200

Hope you like the video, here:
 
Some amazing stuff Capo. have fun and stay safe over there.
 
Best of luck to Graham and I hope you have a safe, productive and fun trip. Those Isle of Man TT races are so exciting to watch! I'll have to check out the NW200 online.
 
Capo, enjoyed your reports last year and will look forward to them this year as well.

Hope you have a great time.
 
Back
Top