Road Comet

zippooriginal_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I have a brand new 2014 CB1100A. I just received my Road Comet fairing from Samurider. I love its look and the quality of it.
I was heartbroken when I found that it didn't fit my CB. The headlight opening on it is just over 5 inches. The headlight on my CB is just over 8 inches. I am uncertain as to what happened. I ordered a Road Comet 2, but from what I've been able to determine Samurider sent me a Road Comet 1.
Does Chic Design even make a Road Comet that will fit my 2014 CB1100A?
If they do can I return the new Road Comet 1 for a Road Comet that will fit my CB?
 
Yeah, send Takashi an email and explain the situation. Chic design sells Road Comets 1 & 2 that will fit the CB so it looks like you got one designed for a different bike.
 
Somewhere someone just opened a box from Samurider and to their horror discovered there's a gaping hole in their fairing which is way too big to go around their headlight lol
 
Like the others said, mistakes can be made and Mr. T will take care of it. Remember the time difference and don't get mad if he doesn't reply immediately. :)
 
The road comet is the best accessory I bought. Great protection for the small dog at the front. Don't know why but the photo isn't showing so you can see what i mean
 
simplest2remember_imp said:
The road comet is the best accessory I bought. Great protection for the small dog at the front. Don't know why but the photo isn't showing so you can see what i mean
You can't link to a picture on your computer. You have to either upload an attachment or link to an external hosting site.
 
Randy B_imp said:
simplest2remember_imp said:
The road comet is the best accessory I bought. Great protection for the small dog at the front. Don't know why but the photo isn't showing so you can see what i mean
You can't link to a picture on your computer. You have to either upload an attachment or link to an external hosting site.
You can't link to a picture on your computer. You have to either upload an attachment or link to an external hosting site.
I tried to upload, and when that failed, 'update' the picture during an edit, which actually required a full edit - but still had no effect.
Randy B_imp said:
simplest2remember_imp said:
The road comet is the best accessory I bought. Great protection for the small dog at the front. Don't know why but the photo isn't showing so you can see what i mean
You can't link to a picture on your computer. You have to either upload an attachment or link to an external hosting site.
You can't link to a picture on your computer. You have to either upload an attachment or link to an external hosting site.
Picture was too big - hadn't spotted the warning message

And now the message is "This post already contains an attachment with the same name. Please rename the file and upload it again. Alternatively you may click "Update Attachment"

This is my forth and last try...

Nope. Next time.
Randy B_imp said:
simplest2remember_imp said:
The road comet is the best accessory I bought. Great protection for the small dog at the front. Don't know why but the photo isn't showing so you can see what i mean
You can't link to a picture on your computer. You have to either upload an attachment or link to an external hosting site.
You can't link to a picture on your computer. You have to either upload an attachment or link to an external hosting site.
Picture was too big - hadn't spotted the warning message

And now the message is "This post already contains an attachment with the same name. Please rename the file and upload it again. Alternatively you may click "Update Attachment"

This is my forth and last try...
You can't link to a picture on your computer. You have to either upload an attachment or link to an external hosting site.
I tried to upload, and when that failed, 'update' the picture during an edit, which actually required a full edit - but still had no effect.
Randy B_imp said:
simplest2remember_imp said:
The road comet is the best accessory I bought. Great protection for the small dog at the front. Don't know why but the photo isn't showing so you can see what i mean
You can't link to a picture on your computer. You have to either upload an attachment or link to an external hosting site.
You can't link to a picture on your computer. You have to either upload an attachment or link to an external hosting site.
Picture was too big - hadn't spotted the warning message

And now the message is "This post already contains an attachment with the same name. Please rename the file and upload it again. Alternatively you may click "Update Attachment"

This is my forth and last try...

Nope. Next time.
Randy B_imp said:
simplest2remember_imp said:
The road comet is the best accessory I bought. Great protection for the small dog at the front. Don't know why but the photo isn't showing so you can see what i mean
You can't link to a picture on your computer. You have to either upload an attachment or link to an external hosting site.
You can't link to a picture on your computer. You have to either upload an attachment or link to an external hosting site.
Picture was too big - hadn't spotted the warning message

And now the message is "This post already contains an attachment with the same name. Please rename the file and upload it again. Alternatively you may click "Update Attachment"

This is my forth and last try...
Hahahaa. What a disaster. Ridiculous size. And now there's two of them. Feel free to delete if inappropriate, just meant to be a fun snap about how Comets are useful for our canine friends. bye, DE

 
I've edited the post simplest2remember so we can see the picture. Makes sense now.
 
Back
Top