I just removed a Slip Streamer ‘Spitfire’ screen that was about the same size and profile of the one pictured in your post for the very same reason you did. I installed a Dart ‘piranna’ flyscreen which basically covers the the instrument cluster and not much more. On the freeway yesterday at 120-130 kph I was impressed with the pleasure of a generalized, clean, quiet wind as opposed to the more directed albeit turbulent and noisier wind to my head with the Spitfire screen. I’m thinking that I have joined some of the others on this forum who don’t go larger than a flyscreen and gear up for the wind accordingly - full face helmet, good gear for wind and some protection for the neck area.
That being said my choice for the Dart piranna was that it cost way less than the Road Comet out of Japan which looks similar in size to a flyscreen but with a cowl design that looks awesome. I may upgrade to one of those yet once I have confirmed my commitment to ‘embracing the wind.’