Feb 29, 2016 #42 R Rebel73_imp Been there Thread starter Just a shot of the inside. I think black works very well to camouflage the rough, unfinished look. Not the best pic as the lighting is weak. I'll try to post better shot later.
Just a shot of the inside. I think black works very well to camouflage the rough, unfinished look. Not the best pic as the lighting is weak. I'll try to post better shot later.
Feb 29, 2016 #44 C CB4ME_imp Road warrior Another change from Chic Design: They have introduced a rolled edge on their windscreens. Samurider Facebook page has a picture.
Another change from Chic Design: They have introduced a rolled edge on their windscreens. Samurider Facebook page has a picture.
Feb 29, 2016 #45 Lord Popgun Road warrior Looks nice, but I like the rubber trim. I guess they are stepping up their game!
Mar 1, 2016 #46 R Rebel73_imp Been there Thread starter Yah, on their instructions there was a pic of the guy trimming a rubber molding. There was not such trim with mine.
Yah, on their instructions there was a pic of the guy trimming a rubber molding. There was not such trim with mine.