Townie_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Folks,
I'm using a Road Comet II fairing. Love the look of it, but after a day of riding the wind blast & noise really tires me out. I can feel the blast hitting me around the neck area, and it forces air up into the helmet. Makes for a noisy day.
Has anyone tried one of these windshield clip-on visors/diffusers on a Road Comet II? Wondering if they are effective. The reviews of the Puig clip-on visor (pic below) seem very good.
Thanks!
I'm using a Road Comet II fairing. Love the look of it, but after a day of riding the wind blast & noise really tires me out. I can feel the blast hitting me around the neck area, and it forces air up into the helmet. Makes for a noisy day.
Has anyone tried one of these windshield clip-on visors/diffusers on a Road Comet II? Wondering if they are effective. The reviews of the Puig clip-on visor (pic below) seem very good.
Thanks!