RLETs

rich_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
i did not think it was true but it is
RLETs completely changed the look of my bike

before
3764dad8ac77e52d7e3e0e4ac047b8cd.jpg


after
05fa0381e5f006f9e45df5a6a72c81bc.jpg
 
:thumbsup:
... and has to be certified by Syndicate top members/3....very sure they will chime in.
 
Yes, nice it is. A Padawan no longer you are!
 
That is quite the change :rofl:

:angel: and another angel gets their wings
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
rich_imp said:
i did not think it was true but it is
RLETs completely changed the look of my bike

before
3764dad8ac77e52d7e3e0e4ac047b8cd.jpg


after
05fa0381e5f006f9e45df5a6a72c81bc.jpg
Oooo, I also like the "before" machine too. Looks a bit naked without RLETs.
Oooo, I also like the "before" machine too. Looks a bit naked without RLETs.
maybe i can find silver ones for it
 
Black is good. The CB1100 looks great.
 
rich_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
rich_imp said:
i did not think it was true but it is
RLETs completely changed the look of my bike

before
3764dad8ac77e52d7e3e0e4ac047b8cd.jpg


after
05fa0381e5f006f9e45df5a6a72c81bc.jpg
Oooo, I also like the "before" machine too. Looks a bit naked without RLETs.
Oooo, I also like the "before" machine too. Looks a bit naked without RLETs.
maybe i can find silver ones for it
Oooo, I also like the "before" machine too. Looks a bit naked without RLETs.
maybe i can find silver ones for it
nice looking setup.
 
Back
Top