Mixagon_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Ok having never heard of rlets :-/
what are they ?
what are they ?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks for that, I had searched but couldn't find anything and thought perhaps was a jokealprider_imp said:

Just found these in the UK. not for a specific Honda bike though so I guess its one size fits all. They look different rubber to the ones on here.Mixagon_imp said:Just found these in the UK. not for a specific Honda bike though so I guess its one size fits all. They look different rubber to the ones on here.
CAP.HANDLE.LEVER *M - Parts For Honda Motorcycles - David Silver Spares


If you have not done so already, suggest you read through the variolous posts on how to install them. It takes some finesse, as they do not just slide on. There was a recent post on using an air compressor which I have not tried, but sounds like a no muss no fuss method. The key elements are boil to soften the rubber and install while the rubber is still hot, dry hands and/or a towel for friction and a good grip against the rubber while pushing them on, and lubrication on the lever ball like dish soap. Dish soap will dry out with no harm to the rubber. Avoid petroleum based lubricants.Mixagon_imp said:There are some genuine Yamaha ones listed on ebay I have found which cover the whole lever. Imagine pushing those all the way on when people have struggled with just the end 95010-16001 ones.
Anyway I have ordered two 95010-16001 and will slide them on as soon as they arrive.![]()
That is where I got mine from and several other Honda spares on previous bikes. They are well known and reliable to deal with.Mixagon_imp said:There are some genuine Yamaha ones listed on ebay I have found which cover the whole lever. Imagine pushing those all the way on when people have struggled with just the end 95010-16001 ones.
Anyway I have ordered two 95010-16001 and will slide them on as soon as they arrive.![]()