Aug 20, 2021 #22 peterbaron Road warrior Indeed , it is. 650 kms and 12 oz New Yorker medium-well done. Tomorrow, 550 kms to get home. Very hot and humid. Thanks to RLETs , I made it today
Indeed , it is. 650 kms and 12 oz New Yorker medium-well done. Tomorrow, 550 kms to get home. Very hot and humid. Thanks to RLETs , I made it today
Aug 20, 2021 #23 the Ferret Road warrior peterbaron_imp said: Indeed , it is. 650 kms and 12 oz New Yorker medium-well done. Tomorrow, 550 kms to get home. Very hot and humid. Thanks to RLETs , I made it today Click to expand... Good deal PB. Ride safe tomorrow!
peterbaron_imp said: Indeed , it is. 650 kms and 12 oz New Yorker medium-well done. Tomorrow, 550 kms to get home. Very hot and humid. Thanks to RLETs , I made it today Click to expand... Good deal PB. Ride safe tomorrow!
Aug 21, 2021 #25 R redbirds_imp Road warrior Frulk_imp said: I have it on good authority that the engineer who designed the original RLETS back in the 60’s went to work for GM as the lead engineer for the Chevy Vega project. Click to expand... Makes perfect sense. :rofl:
Frulk_imp said: I have it on good authority that the engineer who designed the original RLETS back in the 60’s went to work for GM as the lead engineer for the Chevy Vega project. Click to expand... Makes perfect sense. :rofl:
Aug 21, 2021 #26 the Ferret Road warrior peterbaron_imp said: Total 2 days/870 kms/540 mls. Click to expand... Nice numbers PB