RLET Heaven..

Frankie_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
e8a2cd7085787e4a7da2b4d7a8a526fc.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Frankie, I love this RLET.... but for perfect balance, you have to show forum members a set - two(2), otherwise there will be lot a of friction among the Force, you know!!
NO longer padawan you are!!
:D
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
Frankie, I love this RLET.... but for perfect balance, you have to show forum members a set - two(2), otherwise there will be lot a of friction among the Force, you know!!
NO longer padawan you are!!
:D

The other one is invisible !


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Oh, that for sure is visible and concrete answer, but LP will have to approve it, cos so far I am the only one with the invisible certified :D
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
Oh, that for sure is visible and concrete answer, but LP will have to approve it, cos so far I am the only one with the invisible certified :D

In deference to your elevated status I have re materialised the invisible clutch RLET this will now be visible, possibly only to some however. :-) the upgrade from Padawan is humbly received
03b5d9b17f44685f9b7654d0e514d07e.png
63deb841c49d174a7c5d1779521df3e2.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
:angel: and another angel gets their wings :worship:
 
As my Baron said, No longer a Padawan you are. Strong with the force you are now ;)

2 RLETS balance the Force. Symmetry is maintained and Ferret is pleased.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
As my Baron said, No longer a Padawan you are. Strong with the force you are now ;)

2 RLETS balance the Force. Symmetry is maintained and Ferret is pleased.

Galaxyshaper I am now, dark yet milky and light.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Very sure that the Australian boss from Queensland will comment soon, he's just waking up :)
 
Fine addition, Frankie. All the awards above are duly noted and endorsed. I am conflicted, though about whether to add this to the other inane RLET thread.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Fine addition, Frankie. All the awards above are duly noted and endorsed. I am conflicted, though about whether to add this to the other inane RLET thread.

Conflict is, in my humble opinion, always best avoided. Frictionless seaming like I do. Inanity before profanity. Had I been more alert I could have possibly launched these RLET in the continuum myself. I love my bike even more now.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
And that's really all that matters. :D
 
Why, I wonder, when I see a single RLET grasping for the sky, am I reminded of my favorite movie character?
 
Thread starter
Gone in 60_imp said:
Why, I wonder, when I see a single RLET grasping for the sky, am I reminded of my favorite movie character?

Is that the Black Hand Gang Boss?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
That's the inventor Rotwang from the famous movie Metropolis (1927), the mother of all sience fiction movies.


Gesendet von meinem Pixel 4 mit Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Django_imp said:
That's the inventor Rotwang from the famous movie Metropolis (1927), the mother of all sience fiction movies.


Gesendet von meinem Pixel 4 mit Tapatalk

Excellent choice for an icon!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I actually had that Rotwang picture cued up to be a new forum avatar, but the burning 2020 dumpster just seems so much more appropriate for my situation this year.
 
Back
Top