Frankie_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

peterbaron_imp said:Frankie, I love this RLET.... but for perfect balance, you have to show forum members a set - two(2), otherwise there will be lot a of friction among the Force, you know!!
NO longer padawan you are!!
![]()

peterbaron_imp said:Oh, that for sure is visible and concrete answer, but LP will have to approve it, cos so far I am the only one with the invisible certified![]()
the upgrade from Padawan is humbly received


Lord Popgun_imp said:As my Baron said, No longer a Padawan you are. Strong with the force you are now
2 RLETS balance the Force. Symmetry is maintained and Ferret is pleased.

Cormanus_imp said:Fine addition, Frankie. All the awards above are duly noted and endorsed. I am conflicted, though about whether to add this to the other inane RLET thread.

Cormanus_imp said:And that's really all that matters.![]()
Gone in 60_imp said:Why, I wonder, when I see a single RLET grasping for the sky, am I reminded of my favorite movie character?
Django_imp said:That's the inventor Rotwang from the famous movie Metropolis (1927), the mother of all sience fiction movies.
Gesendet von meinem Pixel 4 mit Tapatalk