Rizoma turn signals.

Thread starter
They're tiny, but the light output from the LEDs is much more piercing and intense than the stock bulbs. They are actually EU homologated, so they put at least some effort into designing their lighting functionality. I definetely though of saftey and visibility before buying these and I think they are at least good enough. They make extension posts that move them our from centre,I may set some of those up.
 
Lighting tech has definitely come a long way. Safety is always my concern as drivers have a hard enough time noticing us-glad to hear these are effective. They sure do look cool! :)
 
veech_imp said:
Lighting tech has definitely come a long way. Safety is always my concern as drivers have a hard enough time noticing us-glad to hear these are effective. They sure do look cool! :)
Here's the cool part!! Go to the Rizoma USA site. The "club" L signals and "club" S signals are set up to give you conspicuity lighting in front, and additional brake lighting in back. For only $10 more. In either black OR chrome.
 
kmoney' pid='100966' dateline='1438315632 said:
They're tiny, but the light output from the LEDs is much more piercing and intense than the stock bulbs. They are actually EU homologated, so they put at least some effort into designing their lighting functionality. I definetely though of saftey and visibility before buying these and I think they are at least good enough. They make extension posts that move them our from centre,I may set some of those up.

Hi kmoney, do you plan to replace the rear indicators as well with these lights?
would be interesting to see the pics of the end product if you do?
Thanks
 
Thread starter
Yeah, I'm going to put the "S"s on the back to give extra brake and running lights (and possibly to sub as main tail lights if I do a fender eliminator). I'll post some better pics when they go on.

As a side note. The Club Ls discussed above are somewhat hard to wire, as our front turn signals double as running lights. The white running light wires can easily be wired into the red accessory plug in the headlight bucket and be switched by the ignition, but the amber bulbs will constantly be overriding them. It would need a different relay from a bike that doesn't use turn signals as running lights to work. I'm sure this is out there, but I didn't bother to look.

Running four of these signals also requires a solid-state flasher assembly that Rizoma sell for $40 cad. The ballast resistors these come with as an alternative get HOT.
 
Thread starter
blackened\'14_imp" pid="184789" dateline="1440217740 said:
Looking good! Ever get the rears mounted up?
I'm still waiting for them to arrive. They will probably be here early next week. When I get em mounted I'll post up some comparison images of visibility compared to the stockers.
 
Thread starter
Finally arrived today. I'll try to take some better shots later to better show visability, but just took a couple quickies. Our stock signal mounts actually make it really easy to mount these, as you can simply thread the hole in the little tabbed plate (the one that allen key goes through on the stock signals) and screw them right in. Please ignore my garage; i know it's a cesspit.



[url=http://s276.photobucket.com/user/mkehl/media/20150909_170227_zps9qs2wuuh.jpg.html]

[url=http://s276.photobucket.com/user/mkehl/media/20150909_180915_zpsbgq2zwmi.jpg.html]

[url=http://s276.photobucket.com/user/mkehl/media/20150909_180951_zps3gvc7cj0.jpg.html]

[url=http://s276.photobucket.com/user/mkehl/media/ezgif.com-video-to-gif_zpsyzv6sdna.gif.html]
 
Back
Top