Rivco Highway Pegs

Big Bill_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hi all, In my search for highway pegs for my new CB1100 I discovered these Rivco Pegs. I mounted them yesterday and am very happy with the look, fit and quality. They come in black or chrome. They mount to the 1.5 inch diameter downtubes of the frame just below the engine guard mounting holes. I was looking for pegs that didn't require engine guards.
The model # for the black ones is HD004BK and the model # for the chrome ones is HD004
 
Welcome Bill. They look good, but I wonder how early they’d scrape?
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Welcome Bill. They look good, but I wonder how early they’d scrape?
So far so good! I leaned the bike over pretty far in the garage and it looks like the main pegs will scrape before the new highway pegs.:thumbsup:
 
Back
Top