Shestak_imp
New to the forum
Thread starter
I'm having some problems finding the torque spec for the bolts. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No problem...sometimes ground people are faster than avionicLord Popgun_imp said:Thanks PB! I was going to have to email it to him.
I really need to get back on a photo hosting service...

. 

I think it was your president new steel tax included...lol...:rofl: .... yeah we always pay higher price hereLord Popgun_imp said:Hey PB, $47CDN ($36.58USD)??? Heck, I ordered a tube off Amazon last night and it was $17.79USD delivered. You are getting hosed in Canada.
Here is the link I forgot above: Adhesive Manfacturers for Automotive Aftermarket | ThreeBond
The amazon.com listing has a good description too: Amazon.com


I’m not a pilot and don’t play one on TV!!
