Riding the OTHER other Honda

Thread starter
Yep. Did the snow blower thing for 15 years. This summer gave the snow blower to my son and got the ATV with plow. Getting too old to follow that snow blower up and down that hill anymore.
 
Your driveway is a lot longer than mine. Do you get plowed in from the city/town snowplows at the end of the dirveway? If so, does your ATV handle that ok?
 
Thread starter
Yea drives curves around those trees on upper right and goes about another 30 or 40 yards. Beautiful in spring, summer & fall. Pia in winter. Private road with a homeowners assoc that hires out the road plowing to a local guy. Only 24 homes back here and the road is about a lane and a half wide 1 mile long, but yea so far it has handled what the pickup/plow leaves at the end of the drive.
 
That snow looks very pretty, Ferret, and I'm sure there's a certain pleasure to be had dressing up in your electrically heated bike gear and pushing the stuff round the yard on a candy glory red ATV.

Thanks for sharing the pictures. :beerchug: (tea)
 
Thread starter
Snow is pretty Cormanus ..on the grass. It they could just get it to snow only on the grass lol

My wife says to me yesterday "you are getting cabin fever aren't you?" I said "what makes you say that?" she said "I see you changed the wallpaper on the computer to a scene of your CB in the summer"

lol..yep

Thanks for the tea mate (I'm drinking a cup right now)
 
An ATV coloured red with a plough.

English is an interesting language.

Now I also will put the kettle on.

Will then construct a post for seat time, just need to find the photographs of "Number 96" .

Regards
 
Thread starter
I had a welch grandmother (guess that's where I got my tea habit since I can't ever remember not having it) and I had an argument with my 3rd grade teacher when she told me I spelled grey wrong. I beg your pardon, but that is the proper way to spell it, not gray!
 
Looking good ferret thumbs up! My Honda Rancher is camo and the plow yellow. 2nd winter doing my drive it does an excellent job.

a0da10f79dca48b77ec9bf6732a0e3b7.jpg


6c75c2f89c6fd40b3997efc4d1feb8c8.jpg


I think the bag of sand on back is overkill. Sometimes, I dont even put it in 4WD to do my drive.
 
Thread starter
Ole.. I saw that sand bag on another picture you posted and wondered if it was necessary, but so far no traction probs. i am running in 4 wd though.

Just got it spotless and getting another 1-2" tonight. Gads.
 
The ferret_imp said:
I had a welch grandmother (guess that's where I got my tea habit since I can't ever remember not having it) and I had an argument with my 3rd grade teacher when she told me I spelled grey wrong. I beg your pardon, but that is the proper way to spell it, not gray!
I thought it depended on whether it was the color (colour) gray or the Earl Grey.
 
What a nighmarish scene, Ferret! Just got back from an afternoon running errands on the CB11. It was 85 degrees out and turned a 25 mile trip into about 120 miles of fun :P Hope you see some better riding weather soon.
 
Thread starter
Actually birds, grey is the old English version of the spelling which became Americanized as gray in the 1800's. Now tell me I'm not old school lol
 
^^^^. No snow in Oregon? Looks positively tropical.

Ah Ferret, this morning I rode the CB down to Maroubra Beach. Water was beautiful. But I know your not a beach person, so of little interest I suppose.

Cheers, and hope you get out on the road soon.
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
^^^^. No snow in Oregon? Looks positively tropical.

Ah Ferret, this morning I rode the CB down to Maroubra Beach. Water was beautiful. But I know your not a beach person, so of little interest I suppose.

Cheers, and hope you get out on the road soon.
Oregon...no. That photo of the 125 is on the pacific side Costa Rica near the beach town of Dominical where I spend some time. So yes, positively tropical. It's the decent sized bike for the area, I fit right in. : )
 
Back
Top