Riding Rual Missouri

The ride was great, but it was a bonus compared to the conversation, and the chance to find out what a great guy Ron is. Can hardly wait for our next ride. Like they say, "You meet the nicest people on a Honda" is certainly true!
 
Awesome guys :thumbsup: 330 miles is a great day!
 
I plan on taking an extra day on my way to the rally next year. Some of that day will definitely be spent on the backroads of Missouri. Looks like a great day for you both.
 
Man, those bikes look good side by side...great contrast! I'd be hard pressed to say which one I prefer. Love the RC but that Dart profile looks good as well....Rual? That how 'yawl' say rural in Missouri? :D

BTW....what's the make/model on that red helmet?
 
OK..so this gives me an idea for the rally. How about we have a"Concours d'Elegance" prize for the cleanest and best looking bike and a "Concours d'Salissant" (I think that means "Contest of Sloppiness") for the grungiest CB1100 at the rally?
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
OK..so this gives me an idea for the rally. How about we have a"Concours d'Elegance" prize for the cleanest and best looking bike and a "Concours d'Salissant" (I think that means "Contest of Sloppiness") for the grungiest CB1100 at the rally?
Sounds like an interesting concept. Interested in hearing what other Rally attendees might think.
Frulk_imp said:
Man, those bikes look good side by side...great contrast! I'd be hard pressed to say which one I prefer. Love the RC but that Dart profile looks good as well....Rual? That how 'yawl' say rural in Missouri? :D

BTW....what's the make/model on that red helmet?
You know all of us Missourians are hillbillies at heart. :excited:

That helmet is my Bell Quailfier model, which you can get from Amazon for $110.
 
Ron in MO_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
OK..so this gives me an idea for the rally. How about we have a"Concours d'Elegance" prize for the cleanest and best looking bike and a "Concours d'Salissant" (I think that means "Contest of Sloppiness") for the grungiest CB1100 at the rally?
Sounds like an interesting concept. Interested in hearing what other Rally attendees might think.
Frulk_imp said:
Man, those bikes look good side by side...great contrast! I'd be hard pressed to say which one I prefer. Love the RC but that Dart profile looks good as well....Rual? That how 'yawl' say rural in Missouri? :D

BTW....what's the make/model on that red helmet?
You know all of us Missourians are hillbillies at heart. :excited:

That helmet is my Bell Quailfier model, which you can get from Amazon for $110.
Sounds like an interesting concept. Interested in hearing what other Rally attendees might think.
This likely non-attender would be really disappointed. One contest I could win easily and I won't be able to enter. :(
 
Back
Top