memphismike_imp said:
misterprofessionality_imp said:
Hey, look, it's my future! Or something like it.
i'm going to be riding some roads just like this on a black '14 all around Asheville in September. I engine brake more than i actually brake in a lot of cases, but i don't really get a lot of time on roads like this, so it's mostly just "practice." this really teaches me how important it is to use my engine compression instead of my pads. Cool video!
I am not sure on this road hitting it hard could fet by with just engine braking. I had to utilize BOTH. Going downgill on this road is tough!!
I'm not sure either, as I couldn't really see/hear what revs you were operating at. the EB on the CB is pretty strong above 5000rpms though. above 6 it'll slide the back tire in some situations. USing both is probably what i'd end up doing, based on the last time i was on some decent elevation changes with decent turns. i'm mostly a big baby and don't power hard through roads like that though.
edit: i don't know numbers.