Riding pants fit question?

HikerToo_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I've been trying to find a pair of riding pants that have hard knee protection.....I just received a pair now that seem to fit my longish legs...but I'm wondering where the knee pads should rest while standing?
While on my CB1100 they fit right over my knees, everything seems good.
But when I stand off the motorcycle, the knee pads are below my knee caps, not over them......
So, any hints?
 
I purchased the Bohn Armor protection pants that fit under your regular jeans or khakis. They work great the and knee pads stay right over your knees both on or off the bike. These also contain thigh, hip, and tail bone protection. Put on a pair of kevlar jeans for added protection and you are set.
 
Those are correct. If they ft over your knees while standing they would fit on your thighs while on the bike. Which is my typical problem.
Oh, on my last get off, the pants performed just right. Legs and knees, no bruises or road rash and only broke the clavical.
 
SUPERCRUZ_imp said:
I purchased the Bohn Armor protection pants that fit under your regular jeans or khakis. They work great the and knee pads stay right over your knees both on or off the bike. These also contain thigh, hip, and tail bone protection. Put on a pair of kevlar jeans for added protection and you are set.
+1. All your pants become armored with these.
 
Back
Top