Rider Safety Course

I'm not sure omnipotence'd do it.
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
veech_imp said:
Good for you. Everyone at all skill levels should periodically take this as a refresher. Can never be to safe.

It's interesting to note how these safety courses change over the years. One thing I never hear anymore is the golden rule I ride by-PRETEND YOU ARE INVISIBLE. I mean literally, assume they can not see you at all times. One example: I was waiting in the left lane at a red light, a woman in a car was in the right lane next to me. We looked at each other, actually in the eyes, so she definitely knew I was there. Light turns green and you guessed it-she decides to take a left turn into me. Fortunately for my ninja like reflexes I avoided THAT one but it was close!
Veech, please explain exactly what sort of eye contact you made with this dear, innocent, young woman before she decided to kill you. :D

Cheers
Veech, please explain exactly what sort of eye contact you made with this dear, innocent, young woman before she decided to kill you. :D

Cheers
LMAO! You found me out! :rofl:
 
Back
Top